Where the Wild Ones go - by trev

Started by trev, December 13, 2010, 03:10:07 PM

Ferryman

Jeez, that's good. I like it a lot. Was never much of a blues man before I came on here but have been turned on to it by so many folks that play the style so well. And i can add you  to the list - this is fantastic, love the vocal performance and the lyrics, and the guitar playing is excellent. Superb work.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

trev

Once again thanks for all the positive comments :) and Bluesberry the guitar I used on this one was a Stratocaster Mk artist series but I had a humbucker fitted instead of the original texas flyer pickup at the bridge so it does sound a bit more like a telecaster.

My cup runneth over, two new ones from Trev in one day, christmas arrived early........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Kenneth

Sounds pro, an enjoyable listen.
I'm using the a similar Strat setup as well Trev, got a Dimarzio super dist. in my bridge pickup.
Cool sounds , great vox, kicks major.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

stoman

My eyes are almost deaf at the moment (high blood pressure, tiredness, long day ...), but I can still hear how good this song is. Great vocals and a nice foot-tapping groove.

Regards,
  Steffen

tom r

Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound