when it all comes down by honker

Started by Oldrottenhead, December 03, 2010, 05:14:25 AM

Oldrottenhead

when it all comes down by honker
Time:
0:00
Volume:
inspired by the current arctic conditions here in the uk. britain is closed for business.

music by kenneth
vox/lyrics by oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

pjd1

Thats a dam fine Song ORH  and you have come up with a catchy riff as well outstanding !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Bluesberry

Ken and Jim, dynamic duo strikes again.  Just yesterday I was thinking "I wonder when we will have a new Honker song"  and here today I find this beauty.  There is a real synergy going on between Ken's music and Jims vocals.  If the casual listener didn't know better they would think that you two guys live in the same city and get together regularly to write songs, this feels so organic and natural, like it was written with you two sitting in the same room.  Fantastic music, very warm vocals from a frozen Scotland.  I could listen to this song many times.  It has warmth.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Donna D

What a lovely song and collaboration. Jim, fine lyrics & vocals; Ken, beautiful music.  :)

Donna
Honour the earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.

Jim1970

Great Collab Jim and Ken.
Really enjoyable Listen.

Jim from Jersey
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

Nice piece of music, just what I needed on a hectic day.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

F**k it,s been arctic, but luck me, I,m on holiday and MRS Se is off next week, so you might hear a song or two next week in between the painting. By the way this tune is really excellent, loved it!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Wiley

Haven't  heard you in a long time!!  This was very nice!!  A super collab and your vocals JIm just keep improving!!  :)
PJ

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman_1957

Lovely song guys, a nice gentle change from your usual fare. Ken creates the most wonderful chord progressions and song structures, and Jim's vox are always the icing on the cake, very much so in this case.

Cheers,

Nigel