Set In/Set Out

Started by MaximKorobov, November 04, 2008, 07:23:09 AM

Can Micro BR support auto stop points?

I mean, when you set up out point and master some, Micro Br automaticaly stop playing, when rich out point.

Flash Harry

there is a punch in/punch out utility.

the A<->B button does the work.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

I read page 46 of OM and how to set A<>B points, but don't understand how to do like i want.

64Guitars

The only way to stop the Micro BR from playing is to press the Stop button. You can set it to drop out of record mode using auto punch out, but that won't stop it from playing (the counter will still keep counting until you press the Stop button).

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Oh, very sad to listen that.
I was missing of such basic (as i think) feature, which i found on my previous (and first) Tascam DP-01FX.

Greeny

Quote from: MaximKorobov on January 02, 2009, 11:02:29 AMOh, very sad to listen that.
I was missing of such basic (as i think) feature, which i found on my previous (and first) Tascam DP-01FX.

I miss this feature from my old Tascam too. The A/B punch button on the BR really doesn't do what I need it to, and is my only major gripe with the unit.

I've learned to work around it - by using the 'stop' button, and just doing everything in one take!!!  :D