Way Beyond Your Dreams - unplugged

Started by hooper, November 26, 2010, 09:09:25 AM

launched

Quote from: Rolow on November 26, 2011, 01:27:52 PMWhat a surprise, Hoop has played crisp, clear guitar and sung well along with it.  ;D.

Loved that!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

T.C. Elliott

I love the sound of that guitar. VERY nicely played and recorded. The mix is good and the vocals are good and the lyric and music work together very well. Yeah, I'm diggin the songcrafters I've heard today. This is very good.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Oldrottenhead

on this day bump. seems to have missed both unplugged fests. magic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

The song, the performance, and the recording are all first-class!

Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 26, 2012, 04:37:05 AMon this day bump. seems to have missed both unplugged fests. magic.

I've added it to the first UnpluggedFest.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

maxit

oh, this one is amazing. Everyone's a hit maker with an orchestra, but ... here we have a song that really works in a exquisite heartfelt simplicity. wow

recorder
Audacity

Hilary

Ooooh fabulous, crikey you sure can play that guitar! Quality song, quality performance.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça