Main Menu

Angel's Cry

Started by henwrench, November 24, 2010, 11:50:51 AM

henwrench

Angel's Cry
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Don't worry, I haven't found god, but the devil sure has found me. Thoroughly nasty little song. Back to basics?      G     E7    A7    D7    C7.   Nurse....? Where's my mojo?

spermwretch

o yea, had to shrink this a lot!!
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

This sounds like an out-take from the Beatles White Album.  I don't know what to think, it does please my brain to sink into this, hypnotic as all else.  Its got charm, its got groove, it got quirk.  I am very glad to have you back from your time off, trip, visit to the devils in disguise, wherever it was you were at.  I missed your presence around here last few weeks.  Good to have you back.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

it's good to have you back bad sir. lost your mojo? i don't think so bad sir. Angelos Epithemiou comes to mind. but you can get a pill for anything, go ask alice.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Love it, henwrench! Downloaded straight away for further listening. Also missed you around these parts once I got back myself - welcome back from your res-pyte!  ;D

As you know, I'm an easy mark for any song with a uke, bass is phenomenal, and all this is up to your usual sterling production standard. Doesn't sound like your mojo is lost to me...
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Satchwood

Now that's evil hermwench!!  Luv the uke and vocal layering - another catchy tune wenbench!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

piPod

repeat

I think I just found your mojo !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Halem

That uke made my day for sure.

mr2kewl

that's HAWT, wrenhench!!!!

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Saijinn Maas

a wonderfully simplistic mess of awesomeness!

Gritter

Sweet melody. Sweet melody. Sweet.

I like it. I like it. It.