There You Go Again

Started by indierik, November 02, 2008, 08:31:14 PM

Flash Harry

I'll send you the bass - no prob but if rik re-posts with drums and guitar it could be a mile out timing wise.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

thats what i meant, song is fine as is, but when new drum version comes all parts will need redoing.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cato1

JEZ_
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Thought I put some harmonys in.  I just couldn't resist.  Hee hee. Sounds pretty darn distorted though. I don't really know if it belongs. Somehow....I don't think so. Do you ever send the whole darn file back and forth to each other......to mix and play with levels yourself? Thanks
Kate

Oldrottenhead

send me or post here your vocal track and i'll mix it in, love it to bits
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

voting with jesus cato vox mix
Time:
Volume:
cato 1 sent me the vocal track, so here is my first mess with it, i had an sd card error so at present was unable to mix it in with seperate bits just did a mix over the top of the complete song for know. i added lots of echo to the vocal to try and give it an islamic feel uno the morning call to prayer kinda thing
i have saved the original song/session parts but am trying to find them .
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

indierik

I really like it! but I think I like cato 1 original best. I can see where you want to go with it, as for the echo morning prayer thing but it kind of troughs it out of wack, IMO.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

cato1

me too......perhaps no harmonys at all......or real light on them.

Oldrottenhead

BJESUS01
Time:
Volume:
ok found the song folder, this time mixed cato's voice on the mbr, did some editing keeping in only the voting with jesus then all of the last verse at the end, and added some reverb to catos vox.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

James, you're a magician. Betterer and betterer. I think this sounds brilliant.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.