Yet Still More take 2 by honker and video

Started by Oldrottenhead, November 19, 2010, 11:41:23 AM

Oldrottenhead

yet still more take 2 by honker
Time:
0:00
Volume:
i returned to this one this evening, original version here https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=9314.0  i hope i haven't spoiled it but in 1st take the vocals where done in a mad rush before i set off for work.

in this version ive added some keys from my juno di and completely redone the vocals, like i said i hope i havent spoiled it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yIF04x4buw
Contained within a shell
A vast universe
Infinity
And
Yet still more

The unexplored space
Behind a hidden cavity
The little details
Yet still more
Yet still more

Yet still more
Yet still more
Yet still more

Random thoughts collected
Gathered up
Just a dream
Or yet still more
Just a dream
Or yet still more
music by kenneth
lyrics by oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Not to worry Jim, you def didn't ruin this, it is even stronger IMO.  Is it too early on a Friday to sit and drink beer and listen to this song over and over until my wife "frying pans" me.  Because that is what i feel like doing on hearing this.  I really, really like this.  We throw a lot of shit around, but this is no shit beautiful.  Hauntingly beautiful.  It feels like you are sitting here beside me, ken on one side with his guitar, Jim on the other singing his heart out.  Its so intimate and, I don't know, it makes me feel like I can fly or something, uplifting I guess.  Deadly good guys.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman_1957

Wow, this is a bit different for Honker. Lovely, lovely work, so delicate and ethereal. Jim, you didn't spoil it, you made it better (didn't comment on the other version but did listen to it). Wonderfully creative stuff here guys.

Cheers,

Nigel

Gritter

Wow! that sure is pertty...ya old softies - like pillows in all the right places...no pain...no worries.

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gritter on November 19, 2010, 02:05:46 PMWow! that sure is pertty...ya old softies - like pillows in all the right places...no pain...no worries.
Thats it Sandy, its the musical equivalent of heroin, and I need another fix right now...musical bliss...floating away from all worries...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kenneth

Nice additions Jim, I believe it is done!
Sounds good to me!  :)

Cool vid too!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

pjd1

Magic stuff ORH clear as a bell and pro as f"&K !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Geir

WOW ..... yeah, I love this !!!!

That Juno sure didn't ruin it ...... LOVE IT !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

this popped up on random play on my piepod just after i watched a horizon documentary on the bbc on the topic of infinity.

i think this is my favourite collab with mr davidsen.

missing you ken.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann