Comedyfest - Hemorrhoid Rashes

Started by Gnasty, November 11, 2010, 01:52:58 PM

Bluesberry

Your voice sounds positively fantastic here.  So much feeling, so much pain in your vocals.  What does the melody remind me of...hmmm...I cant place it...help me out here Gnasty...what is the song modeled on...something popular about 10 years ago.  damn man you voice is incredible here...you need to sing more...more...more...I love this...I dont even know what to say...I am getting a picture of Kens wife, speachless, with Ken laughing his ass off...she must think we are a bunch of lunatics on here.......

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...that last line...."I really gotta start eating more fiber"..........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kenneth

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Gnasty

Yes fiber helps! ;D

Sorry i only put the band name and not the song. It`s Lightning crashes by Live

It is off of their album Throwing Copper which is a really good classic album. I think it came out in 1994.
Here`s the video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJ4O-nSveg
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gritter

Hilarious, gross but clever! Great performance G-man! Love the vox and all the fx on them.

cuthbert

Well done, Gnasty - so good, I ate a second bowl of Colon Blow cereal after listening, just as insurance...  :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

andy casson

oh dear...Eric! This is one of my sons fav Live tracks, he would be horrified! But you really do have a great voice, pulled this off wonderfully, and put a big smile on my face and an urge to visit the lav!

andy

launched

Holy sweeeet mother of Moses, this kicks ass (Get it? ;D)!! Can't believed I missed it, glad it was brought back to the front, Totally rocks!!!

You do everything good, bro!! The lyrics are brilliant, too!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Ok... I never knew this one existed... Funny as hell... I will have to let the wife in on our SC madness... Thanks Eric... maybe this will help
recorder
Tascam DP-02