Just finding my way

Started by SE, October 29, 2008, 03:58:46 AM

SE

SO_FINE_
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi recorded this a wee while ago still rough round the edges, finding the forum a great help and I,m impressed by the standard of music recorded.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Flash Harry

Cool track.  8)

Do you fancy posting it into the collaborations board and letting others contribute? You would be surprised at what others can add.

Welcome in, it's a good place to hang out.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SE

Hi FH that would be a great idea just see what comes back.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Flash Harry

It's (sadly) quite exciting when you do. And it encourages more which is all to the good.

Nice one.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SE

Didn't have a clue still don't
, nearly 13 years  ago, think I,m doing  the same  old shit.
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

so what if you do????
it's just that good...besides... I never hear d this....thanks now I have and it rocks...like Mellencamp the Cougar John rocks...it rocks....
shite....I keep trying to post comments while it's playin and it cuts off....
yup...this is so Mellencamp....he did an album I love the most of any of his stuff later in his career...it wasn't that much on the radio or hits because he didn't play by their rules no more...but the damn thing is some of his most killer rock ever...
it had songs like "Get a Leg Up", "Whenever We Wanted" , "Now More Than Ever" and "Love and Happiness"......if you ever get to hear a bit you would dig it...
but this reminds of the greatness of that album....thanks for bumping it to me!!!!     

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

guitarron

Nice bump
Glad I'm finally hearing this
Solid tune. Like you vocals and lyrics.

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jean Pierre

QuoteI,m impressed by the standard of music recorded.
It's true , my feeling too

QuoteDo you fancy posting it into the collaborations board and letting others contribute?

Excellent this song,...I would play again a saturated lap steel part if there was room for a chorus...
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo