6 Strings - a new False Prophet song

Started by chapperz66, November 07, 2010, 09:28:51 AM

cuthbert

Such a stunning mega-production, mere words escape me. Still taking it all in...but I will be returning to it for further study. Well done, gents & lady!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

T.C. Elliott

It has a bit of the late 70's or 80's rock bombast to it... and I like it. This is very well played, the performance is damn well fine.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

chapperz66

Nicky has sent me the lyrics which I have posted at the top of the thread.

Tangled Wires

Pretty impressive this....the intro was reminiscent of Biffy Clyro "The Captain"

So much to admire musically and vocally, and the way the whole song is constructed is so unbelievably good. There are so many clever twists and turns to it, it feels like you are being taken on a musical journey.

This is bleeding Epic, and it will take a few more listens to properly absorb everything!!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Just love it like the rest of the "False Prophet" material. Floats my boat big time, supurb from beginning to end...............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Tony W

You guys knocked this out of the park. I'm not clever enough to say anything profound, so I'll stick with

PIEPOD

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gu Djin

Prog Rock - So thats what it is - Great stuff.  Excellently presented.  There's plenty to amaze at here.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Pipes

We really enjoy making our music and of course, the added bonus of a little praise:))
Sometimes people just bring out the best in each other...maybe that's simply whats happening
..oh ma gawd...sometimes i really waffle on..:))
thanks a whole bundle guys and rock on...
Nick

Ferryman_1957

Wow, another amazing song from the Falsies. Incredible playing as always with stunning vox from Nick. Incredibly well written and put together, very cleverly done and the female vox area nice touch. Very well mixed and produced as well, but then no surprises there. I love that run at 5:05 - is that keys and guitar? Very impressive stuff. Really enjoyed it and will keep listening to explore its depths, there's a lot to take in here.

Cheers,

Nigel

Pipes

The run at 5.05 is a keyboard run without guitar...but I'l get Paul.. who plays the keys (Chapperz 66) to elaborate a bit more on that question Nigel..
Much appreciation
Nick