Like A Leaf On A Breeze (instrumental)

Started by stoman, October 23, 2010, 01:52:50 PM

hardlock

What Geir says!  Never a dull moment - always kept my interest (but then I'm a sucker for instrumentals!)  Great piece in all regards and the synth works well IMHO.  Maybe add guitar to compliment the synth melodies but it's fine as is.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

j.g.

This is classy. What a bummer losing all your old recordings and having to redo them !!!   ???   ???

It is a complex piece of music with great depth in feeling and it does paint a picture which the title has already conveyed.

I look forward to hearing more of these sketches from you.  Superb production   - If you think its not everyone's cup of tea  -  my kettle is on and getting ready for the next one  -  class never goes out of fashion.

Geoff

stoman

Thanks a lot for bumping this song up again, guys - and, of course, for the nice comments.

I'd still be happy if anybody would want to try some lead guitar on it. We can also do an alternative version of the song.

Regards,
  Steffen

Ferryman

I'd missed this one as well, another really nice instrumental with clever arrangments and lovely clear sounding production. Great mood music. The guitar synth didn't grate on me but I agree some real lead would be very nice.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR