Star Gazing ..Original Movie Score Music. by Neil Swanson .cp 2010 . B.M.I

Started by SwanSong, October 18, 2010, 05:28:21 PM

SwanSong

Thanks Nadia
AGAIN so much and grateful for your comments and support
look forward to possible future colaborations with you .tc NEIL

SwanSong

Oh boy, I've been so busy of late that I've kinda got lost as to what's going on but at last I can see the wood for the trees. Eight hours, jeez, it can take me that long to tune up. This is brilliant production work and good luck for the film track selection............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

SwanSong

Hi willie
loved your comment eight hours to tune up and see the trees lo . i hear what u r saying
however with the keyboard and the software available to me, the music is endless. and
with a keyboard there s no tuning up lo . im very happy to fit in here so well on this site.
even though i can sing . at least i can bring new instrumenals to this site. and original
song.s take care NEIL

corryhully

great composition neil, very evocative. i could certainly see it, or rather hear it as a film score. i wish you all the luck in the competition.
thanks terry

SwanSong

Thanks terry
for the kind and wonderful comment. i am always grateful for any and all feedback
thanks for the encouragement , from what i know with the contest the contest is
closed now. so it s up to the judges. but at least im getting more exposure, even
if dont win , through these contest. s is my attitude. results i understand should b
posted by DEC 15 . so who know.s thanks again NEIL

SwanSong

AGAIN many thanks all for your kinds words and well wishes.
as i said before even if i dont win , at lest my name is getting
out there in the music world tc NEIL !

SwanSong

Thanks guys for the kind comments. i wil keep  all posted , the judges
are suppose to decide someitme in december . my experience with these
contests is , they get flodded with songs and usually i owuld not b suprised
i f i dont hear until janurary . nice start to a new year though tc NEIL