Strangers (Fun/Alternative Pop)

Started by stoman, October 15, 2010, 12:22:21 AM

Ferryman

Great fun, didn't hear any issues with the drums myself, it all seems to hang together pretty well. Lots of nice parts going on in there, love the accordion sound and the wacky vox.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

ROFL !!!

Great production of a very cool and fun song !!!

That vocal performance is priceless !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Great wacky song.  I'm not sure I would call it Alternative Pop, its more like something from a rock/pop musical.  A lot of effort was put into this I am sure.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

stoman

Thank you, Nigel, Geir and Dave! Yes, this one turned out quite differently than what it was originally meant to be. And I'm glad it did. ;)

Regards,
  Steffen

Gu Djin

My grey matter bothers me all the time. 

Good production as always.  I particularly like the accordion? sounds.  Something I've been looking for - since I spent an few hours with the real thing.  Everything else seems unreal, but I like what you have here.

Nice one.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Jim1970

What a Fun Tune
Steffan!!  Well Produced!!! That BASS sounds Awesome!!

JIM from Jersey
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR