Lullaby (by Donna D. and Stoman)

Started by stoman, October 12, 2010, 01:06:55 PM

Redler

Absolute beauty on each level! I'm speechless...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

stoman

A belated thank you to all of you for your nice comments!

I think I'm also speaking for Donna. :)

Regards,
  Steffen

Ferryman

Very beautiful - just catching up on a lot of material. The clicks aren't noticeable, and sometimes those sounds add a bit of an organic feel to the song. A very lovely piece of music.

Cheers,

Nigel 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Donna D

Thank you so much, gentlemen.  :) Steffen was the very soul of patience, working on this one with me.  :D
He must have wondered what hit him when I sent him the names of the melody notes (plonked out on my keyboard during an all-nighter  :D ), but with no indication of the timing.  ::)

The song is very special to me.  :)

Donna
Honour the earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.

Gu Djin

This is again a very nice presentation of the song.  Very gentle sounds and excellent vocals, but in this case I think the lyrics shine through.  Excellent.

Good work folks.
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Tangled Wires

Top class, this song has a real special feel to it.

The vocal is great, but that finger picked acoustic really takes the song to another level, simple but oh so effective!

recorder
Boss Micro BR