Picasso Songbook--Guernica---Facemask93 & AK

Started by Facemask93, October 10, 2010, 06:20:23 PM

Facemask93

Guernica
Performed by Facemask93 and A K
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I wanted to post this because its my 1000th post , and i did'nt want to post it because , after listening to all the other great offerings , i was scared it was'nt up to scratch , anyway , Fuzzface & Launched made my mind up for me that i should post it , like some of the others , i'll treat it as work in progress

Rob & AK

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Oldrottenhead

fmgwabp jings crivvens and help ma boab, braw tell yer maw an hunners o other words that dont go far enough to describe how braw this is
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

this is totally awesome you ring the words to life,
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

Oh me lord help me!! This is absolutely amazing Rob.

This is incredible all around. Your vox with the guitar and backing soundscape.

You  and AK raise the bar in my books. I love it bigtime my friend!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Geir

FMG Rob this is absobloddylutely STUNNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've raised the bar alright !!!

WOW WOW WOW

Yo, AK and FF have made one hell of a masterpiece here!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

Yes, I think you made the right choice Rob!! This is utterly fantastic, and you should be thrilled with the results. Like Geir said, you have made one hell of a masterpiece, bro!

Killer job guys!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

64Guitars

This is brilliant Rob & AK. I love that reverse effect you've got going throughout the song. Is that a BR-800 COSM effect? I like it. It adds atmosphere without getting in the way of the guitar and those incredible vocals. The sound quality and production on this is flawless. You seem to have really got the hang of your BR-800. Well done.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Bluesberry

Rob & AK, lets have a chat here.  You have no need for anxiety over this, its utterly beautiful.  You captured a feel, a world here, you created something concrete and real from Fuzz's incredible lyrics.  This lives, this breathes.  Fuzz, can you believe this?  Your words made real.  I am in awe of what you two have wrought here, crafted and hewn out of the raw lyrics.  This crazy idea of Fuzz's seems to have brought out the very best in each of us for our respective songs.  And when the good folks on this site give out their best, well look out world.  This may be one of the most incredible songs I have heard on this site, for the way it hit me, brought me into a little world of the song.  I salute you guys, I salute Fuzz.  Bravo gentlemen.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand