Picasso Songbook--Guernica---Facemask93 & AK

Started by Facemask93, October 10, 2010, 06:20:23 PM

stoman

Beautiful! Definitely a keeper.

Who needs commercial music? All the great music can be found here.

Regards,
  Steffen

FuzzFace

It's good to look at the painting while playing the song.

Because of how busy the painting is, the simplicity and beauty of your song complements the painting perfectly without competing with it.

Quote from: facemask93 on October 11, 2010, 10:50:09 AMTrev , you are the Andrew Loyd Webber of Songcrafters

I picture this as a stage-play musical, and for this number it's the main character alone on-stage with a Guernica backdrop, and when he is talking about the world he is looking at the painting as he sings, but when he is singing about himself he is standing with his back to the painting facing the audience, with figures coming out of the painting and walking around behind him.

Gnasty

This is better than anything i've heard on the radio in years.

It's Rob's out of this world voice that does it for me.....Love It!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

lectric

Dance as if no one were watching.
Sing as if no one were listening.
And live every day as if it were your last.
- Irish proverb

Gritter

This is aces!...everything about it is pure bliss. I agree with all that's been said.

Kevin Mammoth

This is amazing - brilliant all over and stellar vocals - and Fuzz's stage directions are great - this opera thing has been beautiful to watch unfold.
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Ferryman_1957

What a flipping wonderful 1000th post!! Fantastic, just fantastic. Rob, your vox are aboslutley stellar but they are also beautifully recorded, which really helps them come across so well. The accompaniment is wonderful, lovely composition, subtle but very effective. Really nothing I would change here, it's quite wonderful.

A wonderful canvas for FuzzFace's superb lyrics. A very, very high quality piece of work and great emotion here as well.

Cheers,

Nigel

Satchwood

Wow, i missed this the first time around Wow!!   And now you've got more depth additions from TJ !!   This is a Picasso Masterpiece!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Blooby

This definitely warrants a bump for Rob.

Blooby

Grahamsway

Absolutely fabulous, dreamy backing with a terrific crystal clear vocal. The guitar picking really give's this song that special ingredient. Loved it.