Dudeman Wigging Out At Dinnertime Because His Fried Chicken Was Overdone

Started by launched, October 08, 2010, 09:43:08 PM

Blooby

Wow, there's a lot to digest there.  Apparently, I'm all about the burnt fried chicken.

Bloob

Ferryman_1957

I looove this - it's a great song! Love the guitars, wacky riff into and your vox. Love the chord seqeunce as well. Very cool stuff.

Cheers,

Nigel

henwrench

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT WANT ONE WANT ONE WANT YOU IN MY HOUSE NEED TO SEE YOU IN A BAR IN A PLACE I'VE NEVER BEEN TO SO WE CAN SHARE PINTS OF VODKA AND TONIC LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenneth

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Rata-tat-tat

Mark... this one is great... love the verse on this one. Would love to hear this one polished up a little more. This has the potential for some big time rockin your ass off in your face... kick ass tune... like most of your posts I've listened to.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

j.g.

Great song as usual from Mark.
Nice bit of nip and tuck from segments, they work well together.
Love the duelling guitars - Tony's done a grand job.
Geoff

Redler

Superb job, Mark and Tony!! Really good sounds on guitars and top riffs! Your voice is also perfect on this! Fantastic!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

Great stuff Guys
love the duelling Lead guitars
Great Rhythm too

T.C. Elliott

Well, this doesn't sound like it was scraped together at all. I liked the vocals quite a bit and the guitars are rocking. This is pretty darn cool. My expectations were low due to your notes, but should have been much higher because you always have quality stuff. Definitely a treat.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London