Stop Pretending

Started by Tangled Wires, October 04, 2010, 03:52:33 PM

henwrench

Sounds amazing, just love it. Crushing guitars, soaring vocals, the bar has yet again been raised. A whole slew of influences resulting in one huge Tangled Wire. Brilliant...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Great stuff Andrew, this is a very strong song. The heavy guitars work really well with Sasha's voice, which sounds fantastic as usual. I love the break in the middle, although IMO (and I always say this) it needs a bit more bass - you could really let that drive that little breakdown.

I like this heavier direction - more like it please!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Donna D

Nightmare mix=Dream result.  :) I can't say anything technical about the music, but this was a darn fine listen.  :D

(Would like to have seen the lyrics, though.  ;))

Donna
Honour the earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.

No pretense in this, it's the real deal. Fine piece of work, I'm rapidly becoming hooked on tangled wires..........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

A killer Tangled Wires tune, again! If you had a nightmare mixing this - the final result is perfect! Can't say anything what would be better! Piepod, as well...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gringo

The lady who does some singings on this record is good, but those guitars are a bit louder for me. Turn up the bass, dude!! What is wrong with your speakers.
ADMIN APPROVED PRANKSTER

SE

Rocked up Tangled Wires, heavy guitars sound great, middle section sounds cool too and then the solo, pure Andrew, and not forgeting those vox, magic.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Nelson

Nice rhythm... Killer intro and outstanding guitar work.

Great lyrics and vocals.

Excellent mix and production...This is one kick ass tune.

Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Kenneth

Listening through your group of songs here, I see them go from good to excellent.

Seems with the passing of time you are raising the bar to new levels, and the latest  song posted after this proves that too.
Those vocals are just addictive and the guitar playing  rocks.

Darn I love that rock n roll stuff!

Keep at it guys! You rock!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman