Du-ge-de-gang!!

Started by boldward, October 03, 2010, 09:05:17 AM

Keep this chaos coming, loved it....................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gu Djin

I'm with those who get a litle bit chaos.  Vocals are brilliant.  Reminds me of some oldtime music - but bang up to date.  When I've caught up with my listens, I'll be coming back to this one.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Ferryman

This could be a huge off the wall hit. It's wacky, intriguing, old yet modern and very cool. I didn't get that much chaos, there's lots of nice things going on and ok it's a little rough at the end but that just adds to its charm. Great vox, just like everyone else said. Nice work!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

Awesome piece of music bolward! Great vox and tune! Superb!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Wow, very fast! I love it!

And I love the vox - Sweeeeeet!!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

My goodness.... I'm dug-e-de-gang-e-changing all over the house ... Do I sense a bit of John Paul Larkin influence here? 2 chords are all you need my friend. You have a very unique vocal style... very, very listenable stuff. Loved it.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

stoman

Nice and catchy - but much too short. :)

Regards,
  Steffen