Kenneth and Side Effect ( Gonna Rock)

Started by SE, September 28, 2010, 02:45:19 PM

cuthbert

Man, I knew you had a great voice John, but it really adds a lot to this rocking track. You dudes ROCK!  :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Bluesberry

G_d d_mn m_n thats the goods.  You have a huge voice which is perfect for this kind of stuff.  This is an incredibly good, radio ready song.  This could be huge guys.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tom r

I really like this. I don't know why but i keep thinking of the dammed when i hear this?

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

SE

Sorry  but Kenneth track is just so much eighties and this when my voice was so much  different  just enjoyed the listen!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Kenneth

12 years ago! Yikes! I was 40 and the kids were still living at home! It must be time for another collab?!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Zoltan

Wow! This is great :) Such a great energy with all the performances! The singing is superb and i really like the 80's influenced drum fills, guitar playing etc.
This thing is right up my alley! I hope this doesn't draw me BACK to the 80's as i was just going deeper (60-70's) :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

That's how you do rock....from the killer in your face vocals to the raucous rhythm guitars...to the screaming leads...
Not sure why but I'm seeing Hannibal Lecter with a microphone held up to his mouth when they were moving him in that cage thing in "Silence of the Lambs"

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner