Chicago! 4

Started by Boognish, September 26, 2010, 03:29:31 PM

Boognish

LIVE
Time:
0:00
Volume:
It's been a long time everybody... been working a lot. I did get a new toy, the Korg Kaossilator. I highly recommend finding one online. I got mine for $60. It is fun for bass lines and beats to build on. Anyways, here's Chicago! 4.
Okay to cover.

launched

Another one of your infamous Chicago series - Hell yeah!

This is house rockin', man!! I had to get Greg Brady from the basement to have a listen, and he really likes it a lot, too. (Far out AND Groovy).

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

lg

I love your Chicago series!!!!
Keep on rock'n Boog!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Gritter

welcome back Boog! This is a slice of brown gold...you rock in a bendy kinda way. Very danceable.

SE

Love those sounds,this has got a real dance sound and that distorted guitar fits perfectly. love,in the listen, magic.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

Got to love that Kaossilator, and I do here. It's great to hear it put to great use with a lo-fi grunge dance mix. Nice job, good to see you back here. Your "Chicago" work has all been fantastic, this just adds more to it.

Cheers,

Nigel 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Love it, I've lstened to this three times now and I'm still finding new bits. Just love that Kaossilator. Going back for another listen...............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Tony W

In Chicago you can do what you like.

Welcome back Boog.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

It's got the perfect edge... gritty rock with some spacey electronics thrown in for good measure. Pretty cool.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

j.g.

Love this  -  Another different style for you.

You always push the boundaries and are willing to try new things.

Can't wait to hear what you do with the Korg once you find your way around it.

Geoff