Norway2010 - "Just one song" - Met

Started by Geir, September 26, 2010, 04:29:09 AM

Geir

Met - Just one drum
Time:
0:00
Volume:

at 5am jim and tharek started messing about not knowing their way around the br800 they eventually worked out how to use the onboard mics. tharek asked jim to pick a number. 7 said jim. so tharek put his capo on the 7th fret and started strumming. tharek had some words on some post its which jim sang randomly then they hit record.
both being very drunk they went to bed, then in the morning geir asked wots this guys. oh yeah they said did we record something last night. so mike and geir added some percussion. all very zen and random.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Thats zen alright, right down to the naming of the song.  Song file is called "Just one drum", the post calls it "Just one Song", thats how zen this is.  Maybe it really is called "Just one dream".  One dream of making wonderful music for the rest of your lives.  You guys really can't leave now, you know that, that cabin has claimed you.  Stay in this zen moment, where there is no time, for as long as it takes.  There is a sorta joy shining in this one.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

Spontaneous magic, You can't put a price on stuff like this guys!
Keep 'em comin'.....
Long live MET

LG

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

SE

5am and drink has been taken, love this sound, wish I,d been their.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Nelson

When I listen to this... I can picture a video or pictures from your Weekend in the cabin.
Arriving, drinking, Playing, eating, drinking, laughing, singing, sleeping, drinking, laughing and at last departing.
It is really a joy to see folks having such a great time.
For me the songs are the bi-product of this wonderful weekend of fellowship, that I would imagine you all will cherish, for rest of your lives.
Thank you for graciously allowing us to tag along.

Nelson

PS. Next year you guys should book yourselves, into a weekend music festival and take us along.
The magic you create... is that good.

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Tony W

Acoustic delight here. Pick a number huh? I'll pick it when I find out what order it is in my playlist on the Ipod

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Damián

Every song is an universe...

beautiful landscape

great moments and friendship deep breathing....

Satchwood

Luv you guys ~ damn, i can feel the Luv !!   Beautiful sweetness to my ears!  Thank you!

A toast of the finest ale and/or wine to ya!!!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ted

I wonder how many times I've gone to the jukebox page today and have reloaded the page hoping for another song. Instead, this song starts up. I just let it play. It's beautiful.

I guess I need to start using post-it notes.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

dasilvasings

What a nice song! And made of improvise! Arghhh <jealousy and hatred>!

Well done ;-)

Miguel
recorder
Boss Micro BR