'Bones and All'

Started by Greeny, October 13, 2008, 03:12:58 AM

Oldrottenhead

another on this day bump for the green. and to think he thinks of this one as "This isn't one of my best songs - more of an 'album track'".

braw tell yer maw and a good read too.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gu Djin

Well I like this a lot
Polished and raw at the same time
Nice picking too.

If I have a crit at all it is the guitaar on the left it seems a bit isolated from the rerst.  And kind of unsettles my listening of the whole.

But I love the whole thing.

I seem to remember saying about recording Di in and through a mic at the same time.  But I never got it this good

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Gu Djin

Whoops it was the guitar in the right ear.  I had my headphones on the wrong way round

Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

SwanSong

Hi Greeny mighty fine song here. in my opinion one of your
best to date. loved the guitar and vox.,.superb harmonies.
the whole song was well constructed and produced congrats
NEIL......................!

Rata-tat-tat

This one gets repeat listens all the time on my phone... How u doin Tim???
recorder
Tascam DP-02

OsCKilO

Bones and all....

Brilliant.

That seventies American road movie vibe is awesome!

Captured bro!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Vanncad

Sent this one to friend today to show him what can be done when you mix a mico br with a talented songwriter.

Still a great tune Tim!

(and great OTD bump as well!)
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover