'The Lost Circus'

Started by Greeny, September 07, 2010, 08:43:26 AM

Greeny

TIM GREEN_Lost Circus
Time:
0:00
Volume:
An acoustic, a Les Paul, bass and vox. All captured on my trusty MBR. Nothing to explain with this one. I just tried to make it quite catchy  :)

pjd1

You got it going on Greeny love your,e stuff and your,e outstanding performance of them .

Really good and catchy !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

launched

Fabulous chord progression - Drew me right in! And I love the way you weighted the vox. Sweet guitar work, too!

Expert songwriting, bro - I'm a fan!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

oh yeah !!!!!!!!!!!

Love that macca bass and the whole song is fab !!! You're unstoppable !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Kenneth

Everything works wonderfully, once again an example of the pros here. Catchy and into the repeated listens file!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Satchwood

Tim, you are definitely a gifted songwriter, and a talented recording artist!!  I'm sure your live performances are great as well ~ another great song !
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

henwrench

Oh yea, another top tune. Superb lyrics and wonderful bass line. The quality seems to be just dropping out of you...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

I feel like I am inside some kind of book, I am inside looking around, following the story, looking around, the clowns and other circus creatures are looking back at me.  I am inside your novel.  The song just ended and I popped back out as the book cover closes.  Thats how this song makes me feel.  Freaky.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Good recording. Crisp and clean. Another fine Greeny number.

Gu Djin

That's a really pleasant easy listening intro - then the story comes in to add the colour.  Nice vocals.  I enjoyed, and am still enjoying this one.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X