'The Incredible Shrinking Man'

Started by Greeny, September 01, 2010, 04:30:07 AM

Greeny

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

FaBFest (banner image missing)

All done on my Les Paul, plus bass and vocals via the MBR. There's also a sound clip at the start from the 50's film that inspired the title and the general theme of the song. Typical Greeny psychedelic brit-pop  :D

It's slightly too big to post, so here it is at Soundclick...

[soundclick]9586569[/soundclick]

Geir

Ahhhhhhhhhhh pure greeny delight !!!

Right from the opening "riff" I was captured. You're a cornucopia of great greenbritpsychpoprock !!!

Can you please make it available for download ....  or get a CD out already !! :D

oh ... love that bass too !! ... and the guitars ... and  you VOICE !!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

TIM GREEN_The Incredible Shrinking Man_160
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I've SHRUNK the song to 160kbps to fit on here :D :D :D

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

scottieD

hardly typical at all...great stuff! Love the lyrics ( that line about slipping away ), the guitar and vocals superb, and that Bass really knocked me out!  First Class all the way.

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Ferryman

Wonderful! I LOVE that opening riff, that is really off the wall but works so well. Great dissonances in there that give it a real edge. Like Scottie, I love that bass as well. Very effective chorus change, overall a Greeny classic. I just love the psychedelic Brit-pop that you do, you really do have a unique "English" sound that combines the best of the 60s with the best of the 90s - but always with a twist.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Dmann

and once again you show us all how it's done :)

Oldrottenhead

what nigel said. i love how the dissonance gives it a dark and  edgy feel, an overall it has a  really  trippy feel. im loving this tim. yeah baby.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

henwrench

Just gets stronger and stonger.......

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

super cool, groovy, catchy, well played, great lyrics and a superbly psychadelic sonic vibe...So SWEET!