Slanted:- OscKilo and Geir (Live acoustic)

Started by OsCKilO, August 25, 2010, 01:02:14 AM

Geir

Tharek, that is a beatiful video. You always seem to find the right pictures to go along with the songs you create!!

I'm sure I even saw Jesus in there (at 1:35) ...... or maybe it was Lenin ! :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tangled Wires

From the very start I was in to this one, and love the slight Irish twang in your voice Tharek, its just adds to the whole atmosphere of the song.

Supreme talent my friend, you just seem to surpass yourself with each new song, and this is as good as anything I have heard anywhere recently.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Damián

If any paradise exists must have this song........

Supreme beauty...................

Facemask93

Oh you've hit the jackpot with this masterpiece Tharek , you really have , dont you dare mess with this , its magical , its enchanting , its f@cking amazing , its live , definately your best all round performance mate , so bloody good , wow , bravo fella , i bow down to you

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

64Guitars

Quote from: Geir on August 28, 2010, 10:04:49 AMI'm sure I even saw Jesus in there (at 1:35) ...... or maybe it was Lenin ! :D

Er...  you mean the guy standing next to the yeti?

Great song guys! And a cool video T. Where do you find this awesome footage?

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Geir

Quote from: 64Guitars on August 28, 2010, 07:11:35 PM
Quote from: Geir on August 28, 2010, 10:04:49 AMI'm sure I even saw Jesus in there (at 1:35) ...... or maybe it was Lenin ! :D

Er...  you mean the guy standing next to the yeti?
Oh was it Yeti ? .. I thought it was Gollum !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

tom r

Brilliant. I love the video. I'm heading off to the Alps next Friday to walk the Tour Du Mont Blanc so this has really got me in the mood. :-)

Splendid stuff

Tom
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Nelson

This is a beautiful piece "T".

A warm musical arrangement and vocals.

I think a little harmony on the last 2 choruses would add a subtle emotional lift to the piece.

Man, you are really progressing and it shows in the emotional content of your work.

Like they say it's not quantity but quality that when the day... but I think you had both.

Keep pushing... Brother

Nelson  

Nice line: Words become power in peacemakers hands
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Gnasty

Love the new version with Geir guitar and the video is incredible too.

You guys are a fab duo!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman_1957

Missed this one but glad I found it. A beautiful, touching song with some lovely touches from Geir. Another wonderful song from Tharek, he's rivalling Tim at churning out masterpieces. Lovely guitar playing, I would've liked the vox up a tad just so the majesty of the words shines through a bit more, but not a biggie.

Wonderful.

Cheers,

Nigel