Holy Roller

Started by Les Warner, August 24, 2010, 01:33:33 PM

Gu Djin

"More please" is a cry I can echo!

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Greeny

Great story, great riffs, great song. All-round greatness really, lol. I wish I could do that trick with the harmonics - I always liked that sound. Sounds a bit like Neil Young when he straps on a Les Paul and gives it some welly. Everything is very well balanced, and the harmonies are exceptionally good. Superb work.

Ferryman

Can only agree - great story and great song. Loved it from the opening chords and all the way through. Very well constructed song, with great dynamics and beautifully played. Excellent stuff!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Raises hell with the help of his rock and roll - I love that!

This tune is very big - And the sound is so real. With those trademark harmonies and that killer guitar/bass/drums you have a winner.

Sweet!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Kenneth

What a great great great sound. I think you found the holy grail of sound!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

T.C. Elliott

good story... good song.. very good song.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London