recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SdC

Quote from: lanfry on July 06, 2011, 06:21:49 AM...
I need to copy many tracks to a stereo track: but this seem not possible... rubbish!!!!
Copy many tracks to a stereo track? You mean a bounce/mixdown? That is already possible without the update...

recorder
Boss BR-600

How is possible to copy many tracks into a stereo track? Pls helpe and tell me how to do, I do not see this possibility in the information sheets

kc2ine

Quote from: lanfry on July 06, 2011, 09:27:06 AMHow is possible to copy many tracks into a stereo track? Pls helpe and tell me how to do, I do not see this possibility in the information sheets

mix-down does that for you. Look into master toolkit.

recorder
Boss BR-800

No, guy, sorry it is not possible. I do not see any master toolkit. May be it is so complicated that only the boss producer can do it.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I tried to use mastering toolkit and I succeeded!!! wonderful!!! Thanks too mauch and my apolgise
Lanfry

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

It's rumoured that the upgrade also works on Flash Harry's new toothbrush :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Quote from: Geir on July 07, 2011, 01:34:48 AMIt's rumoured that the upgrade also works on Flash Harry's new toothbrush :D
word

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SdC

Quote from: Geir on July 07, 2011, 01:34:48 AMIt's rumoured that the upgrade also works on Flash Harry's new toothbrush :D

Well, I tried it on my car but it still only goes 20 mph....

recorder
Boss BR-600