HOPE For the BR-800!

Started by vierge99, August 23, 2010, 05:57:35 PM

BuleriaChk

Still "Coming soon?" Perhaps a little chemical help might be required...:-)

Quote from: 64Guitars on May 03, 2011, 03:13:22 PMRoland Germany has removed the references to "April 2011" in both the graphic and the description. Now it just says "Coming soon".

http://www.rolandmusik.de/produkte/BR-800/index.php?downloads

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss BR-900
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
V-Studio 20
recorder
Boss BR-80

SpikeVelvet

Quote from: Geir on May 01, 2011, 03:03:33 PM
Quote from: chip on May 01, 2011, 12:58:55 PM
Quote from: Geir on April 30, 2011, 04:27:34 PMI'm really looking forward to this update !!!

And can't wait to test the new BR80  !!! Me think it's maybe the best of the Micro and the 800 combined into one small shining unit !!!

Hi Geir. But is it that shiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?.To me, the original gets better with age and never looses it's shine.
We shall see.
I know what you mean Chip. I'm a bit worried about that too. The display looks shiny from the pics, but not as big as on the original. Not big enough to act as a mirror for my big head !!! ;D

My lovely wife is growing impatient with the amount of time I spend with my "Shiny Little Box"!!!

chip

Quote from: SpikeVelvet on May 30, 2011, 10:44:04 AM
Quote from: Geir on May 01, 2011, 03:03:33 PM
Quote from: chip on May 01, 2011, 12:58:55 PM
Quote from: Geir on April 30, 2011, 04:27:34 PMI'm really looking forward to this update !!!

And can't wait to test the new BR80  !!! Me think it's maybe the best of the Micro and the 800 combined into one small shining unit !!!

Hi Geir. But is it that shiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?.To me, the original gets better with age and never looses it's shine.
We shall see.
I know what you mean Chip. I'm a bit worried about that too. The display looks shiny from the pics, but not as big as on the original. Not big enough to act as a mirror for my big head !!! ;D

My lovely wife is growing impatient with the amount of time I spend with my "Shiny Little Box"!!!

Hi foks. My wife likes me spending time with the shiny one, as it keeps me from under her feet.
Sweet young thing aint sweet no more.

BuleriaChk

You guys trying to hijack this thread from the serious BR-800 to the BR-80 toy? ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss BR-900
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
V-Studio 20
recorder
Boss BR-80

Tony W

That toy will most likely outperform the 800. I'll probably know for certain BEFORE that update comes out.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

still waiting for my update....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

me too :( ... I need my firmware fix !!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

pjd1

recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

kc2ine

Guys,
I just ordered BR-800 after I heard the news about track edit update and still nothing?
Roland was joking? I need that feature otherwise I'd have to buy BR-1600CD  :P

recorder
Boss BR-800

Hey Guys, hurry up: the new firmware is available

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=1068&tab=downloads&skip=true

But in my opinion there is a very smalla changes: only copy a piece or one full track to another track!!!! which is the meaning??? I really do not understand.
I need to copy many tracks to a stereo track: but this seem not possible... rubbish!!!!
Let me know your comments
Lanfry