The Grand Opening (remix)

Started by Pipes, August 17, 2010, 02:43:41 AM

Pipes

Thanks guys..
You know the guys from "Hope To Find" have not responded to my vocal effort...which is a shame because i liked their material and song construction. This tiny project was very enjoyable and i feel that i'm learning all the time, thus it was really benificial))Your comments and kindness has for sure made it worthwhile..
all the best..
Nick

Geir

Wow Nick !!!

This is really powerfull stuff !!!

Your voice is always a pleasure to listen to, and this is no exeption.

Hope they respond soon, and that we willl here more of this collab too !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Pipes

They are slowly responding to my effort re "Hope To Find"...at least i didn't offend..
Thanks you awesome Songcrafters..
Nick

chapperz66

Quote from: Nightcaller on August 23, 2010, 02:00:10 PMThey are slowly responding to my effort re "Hope To Find"...at least i didn't offend..
Thanks you awesome Songcrafters..
Nick

What's the matter with those old boys?  Don't they recognise talent when they hear it?

Never mind - I've done a couple of hours recording on a new Prophet tune that you will need to sing on.  Weird chords.  You'll like it.

Paul 

Ferryman

Blimey, this is some track. Complex, with lots of twists and turns and some amazing vox and incredible bass playing as well. One heck of a collab, damned impressive singing indeed. Must go and read your vocal tips again, you've definitely got the hang of that singing lark.......

Great stuff all round.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

You got soul thats for sure.  Deadly vocals.  This is a very cool song.

Quote from: chapperz66 on August 23, 2010, 02:37:17 PMNever mind - I've done a couple of hours recording on a new Prophet tune that you will need to sing on.  Weird chords.  You'll like it.

Paul  
I am salivating at the thought of this!!!!!!! Make sure you post it here when finished guys.  I can't wait to hear this new song from The Prophet.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

knniggits

Mmm prog :)
Most impressive,your vocals are awesome dude!
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

stoman

Wow, your vocals are brilliant. This is you singing, isn't it?

Regards,
  Steffen

Pipes

Take 2..the re mix..
I hope this is better...
enjoy..
Nick

Pipes

I thought this song was long forgotten...
The old lung pipes are still passable:))

nick