Can You Hear your Heart Beat ( remixed )

Started by SE, August 03, 2010, 03:39:02 PM

SE

BEAT__04
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here,s a small tune, just a chant with a bit of trance, hope it,s ok.

Hi everyone remixed with some extra bits and pieces.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Nelson

Hey it's more then OK. 

It's a great mix and production.

It shows your creativity and I like it.

-Nelson

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Satchwood

Very cool n creative recording John!!  Cool vox, bass, keys, and percussion!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Redler

Nice tune and a bit different kind of music from you (imo)!!! Well composed - the melody is very catchy and I like two vocal tracks. You sing this real well. IMO, here is a bit 80's vibe in the air. Excellent job, John!! into my S.e folder...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

This is SWEET!!!!!

Chilled out and reflective!!

This has a very majestic vibe!

Love it!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

trev

Cool - I agree with Kari about the 80's vibe - I could imagine Simple Minds playing this - good stuff

dasilvasings

Yes - simple minds... weren't they from Glasgow? Maybe there's something in the water... errr... Tennent's
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Yeah this is good stuff, why is it that there are so many good singers from the North of England, Scotland and Ireland. Is it the accent, it's always puzzled me and this is another with top vox work......Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

Hey thanks guys for the feedback, this started off with a drum sequence, then I added another and panned L50 and R50 which gave it a stereo effect but with two different sequences, hope they match up, think they do. Double tracked the vox, but with different lyrics on the first part of the line and then added some syth tracks.
Quote from: dasilvasings on August 05, 2010, 04:20:48 AMYes - simple minds... weren't they from Glasgow? Maybe there's something in the water... errr... Tennent's
Me fav drink how did you guess?, maybe our reputation precedes its self.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gary F

Yes, very creative work here! I like the panning on the drums!!
Great performance !!!
Gary