recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Justin_Case

upsetminded

I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

Ted

Quote from: Justin_Case on November 19, 2009, 08:12:45 PMBuckethead Signature Les Paul ....

Talk about your white power guitar!

(Sorry, I'm still living on page 12.)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

guitarron

Quote from: Greeny on November 19, 2009, 01:08:53 AMGibson SG 'Zoot Suit'. This is the rainbow version, but there are other colour combos.

Having read about these in a guitar mag recently, I was quite surprised to actually see one this week in my local guitar shop. I think they're really fun, and I'm pleased Gibson have made something so 'out there'. I really like them - it's psychedelic as hell. Not everyone will agree though. Would love to own one.

dyed pieces of birch-no paint-pretty slick-i worder how birch sounds as tonewood

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

I'm going to have a play on one of those SG's and find out how sandwiched ply sounds. The reviews have been pretty good though.

I have to say that the colour bleed into the exposed natural wood looks awesome in real life.

Greeny

Wanted and now got.... ! A Danelectro Dead on '67. It's f*cking awesome. Retro tone and superb action / playability. It's a real blues machine too.

upsetminded

Wow Nice!..That's got to have some signature 60's Brit Pop "chang-a-lang" sound too!
I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

Greeny

Quote from: upsetminded on February 11, 2010, 06:46:08 AMWow Nice!..That's got to have some signature 60's Brit Pop "chang-a-lang" sound too!

Oh yeah! Kind of a sixties jangle with a touch of surf. And it's pretty dirty when you put the gain up too.

henwrench

Got this baby for Xmas. It really is a great guitar, the pick-ups have a blend control to go from single coil to humbuckers. A simple but brilliant idea...Vintage Advance AV2H NF
                                       henwrench

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR