Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

I've been looking at those Airlines for a while. They look as cool as f*ck. The reviews have been pretty good on sound / quality too. I think they will divide opinion though - some people are going to hate stuff like that. I think it's great though. I need (I mean WANT) a retro guitar - one of these or a Danelectro.

Migs

Quote from: Kody on May 06, 2009, 09:59:54 PMHas any one actually played one of these http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Martin-LXM-Little-Martin-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=515880

Little Martin under $300

I have actually played the Maton version... not sure who thought of it first Kody, Maton or Martin.

http://www.maton.com.au/acoustics/mini-maton-series.html

Love them.  When run through an amp it is damn hard to tell it is a mini.

They arent' cheap tho.  The one I played was from the first release and cost about $AUS 1000 which is about $US700.

Would buy one if I had spare cash.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Migs

Quote from: Migs on July 31, 2009, 04:06:11 AM
Quote from: Kody on May 06, 2009, 09:59:54 PMHas any one actually played one of these http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Martin-LXM-Little-Martin-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=515880

Little Martin under $300

I have actually played the Maton version... not sure who thought of it first Kody, Maton or Martin.

http://www.maton.com.au/acoustics/mini-maton-series.html

Love them.  When run through an amp it is damn hard to tell it is a mini.

They arent' cheap tho.  The one I played was from the first EML/6 release and cost about $AUS 1000 which is about $US700.

Would buy one if I had spare cash.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Ferryman_1957

Quote from: Greeny on September 24, 2008, 09:56:01 AMI'll have this.... !

Saw one of those Green ones in GAK yesterday. Very nice if you like that kind of thing. I was there to buy me one of these as a birthday present:

I can't believe how this site and the Boss has afflicted me with GAS. I have never had more than one guitar at the same time in my life before (apart from bass and six string), but I really feel I need something with humbuckers and a tremolo for certain kinds of music I want to play. So I got one, only £229. Great guitar for the price, plays well, pups seem good.

Moral of the story with cheap guitars is try before you buy.  They had two, a sunburst and a black. Played the sunburst first, really didn't like it. Wouldn't stay in tune and just didn't grab me. I was very disappointed because I thought this guitar was just what I was looking for and was ready to walk away. But the black one played beautifully, so I bought with it and another toy that will be revealed on my Woodstock track if I can get it finished in time.

Cheers,

Nigel

Davo

Nigel I have a guitar simiar to that squire and I love it, Its truly an underrated design.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Greeny

These Danelectro Dead on 67's have now reached the UK. I tried one at a shop yesterday. Great pick ups, stable trem, and good playing action. They retail for £298, and I want one. Even the guys in the guitar shop are excited by them. Not to everyone's taste in looks though! This is the colour I'll have (when I get a job, lol)...

Davo

Greeny I dig em-they are danelectros first solid body.  I have heard of some issues with the trem and bridge though.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

fenderbender

:D :) :) ;D ;D
hi all --its like being a child again looking in the glass jars  at the sweets and goodies

what a fab array of guitars --
not a lefty in sight ?????

so here goes
Dear Santa ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

upsetminded

Had my eye on this beauty electric 12

I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor