Guitars you Want!

Started by Greeny, September 24, 2008, 09:56:01 AM

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: Greeny on June 30, 2009, 03:48:24 AMI want this too. Look at the sparkle on that. PHWOAARRRRR!!!!!!  :D

What a beauty!!!
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Davo

That Gretch is THE Saint Pattys day guitar!
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ted

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on June 29, 2009, 11:07:37 AM
Quote from: Ted on June 29, 2009, 10:45:47 AMHere's [a Danelectro] on eBay right now:

Wait! This is in Tempe, AZ--I could have this one in a couple of days.

Must... resist... GAS...

Why'd you show me this???  Now I must resist tempation as well!  AAARGGGHHH! :'(

That beauty sold for US $191.50
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: Ted on July 01, 2009, 02:46:46 PM
Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on June 29, 2009, 11:07:37 AM
Quote from: Ted on June 29, 2009, 10:45:47 AMHere's [a Danelectro] on eBay right now:

Wait! This is in Tempe, AZ--I could have this one in a couple of days.

Must... resist... GAS...

Why'd you show me this???  Now I must resist tempation as well!  AAARGGGHHH! :'(

That beauty sold for US $191.50

And now I balance the sorrow I feel for not bidding on it with the joy I get from not having any guilt about buying what would seem to my wife to be an "unnecessary" 4th guitar, and add plenty of beer to that equation and see what happens. ??? :o ::) :P :-X
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Greeny

I've got to quit smoking. I could afford a new Danelectro in a couple of months with the money I'd save. Or a Vintage 'Lemon Drop' Peter Green-inspired Les Paul.

SteveB

Quote from: Greeny on July 02, 2009, 02:08:42 AMI've got to quit smoking...Peter Green-inspired Les Paul.

GNY - ^^^^ Says it ALL.

It can be done by the way. For 30 years I did. And then I said No More. Hard but Not impossible.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Saijinn Maas

A guitar is always necessary regardless of how many you have!

Ya, my wife doesn't buy that either :/

SteveB

Larger version of my Avatar. Eric Clapton Fender Strat - must be Candy Apple Green.

recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: SteveB on July 02, 2009, 06:10:57 PMLarger version of my Avatar. Eric Clapton Fender Strat - must be Candy Apple Green.

Huh    I got one just like that! Except that it's red, has a black pick guard, is HSS setup, and is not a Fender. But other than that!!!    ...

jk   ;D ;D ;D

64Guitars

This looks interesting...

It's made by Eastwood Guitars, a Canadian company that I wasn't familiar with. I must remember to ask about them the next time I'm at the music store.

I like this one too...

And I'd like one these. An electric mandolin in the shape of a Telecaster...

Check out their website. They have a lot of cool, retro-look guitars.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig