Guitars you Want!

Started by Greeny, September 24, 2008, 09:56:01 AM

Hilary

Ignoring the strap on reference, it's not quite so comfortable for a woman as it is for a man, particularly with a larger tenor uke  which I have :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

hooper

Over the weekend I went ahead online and  *click* ordered the Dean Bocca Electric 12-string.   :)
So, now I find myself in that wonderful time of limbo and expectation... waiting a few days for the UPS truck to come down the driveway with my package.

It's kind of a wierd but at times like this I sometimes find myself playing back in my head this old tune from Music Man...   ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaT0s6Gx2FI

recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
These days I merely dabble at being old and wise.
But I swear, I used to absolutely excel at being young and stupid.

Speed Demon

My favorite strap is one I made from a 30 caliber cartridge belt. I lined the back with sheepskin, fitted it with Straplocks and filled the loops with 30 caliber cartridges. I pulled the bullets, dumped the powder, fired the primers and reset the bullets back into the cases.
Dummies now but they still look cool. I also have an inert WW2 pineapple grenade that can attach to the upper portion of the strap.

Combat rock and roll!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Blooby

Alice Cooper had a guitarist (Kane Roberts) who had a machine gun looking guitar. Would have went well with your strap, Speed.

Blooby

Hilary

Quote from: Speed Demon on March 31, 2014, 09:44:09 AMMy favorite strap is one I made from a 30 caliber cartridge belt. I lined the back with sheepskin, fitted it with Straplocks and filled the loops with 30 caliber cartridges. I pulled the bullets, dumped the powder, fired the primers and reset the bullets back into the cases.
Dummies now but they still look cool. I also have an inert WW2 pineapple grenade that can attach to the upper portion of the strap.

Combat rock and roll!

Oh that'd look just lovely with my ukulele :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

cuthbert

Quote from: hooper on March 31, 2014, 08:59:28 AMOver the weekend I went ahead online and  *click* ordered the Dean Bocca Electric 12-string.   :)
So, now I find myself in that wonderful time of limbo and expectation... waiting a few days for the UPS truck to come down the driveway with my package.

It's kind of a wierd but at times like this I sometimes find myself playing back in my head this old tune from Music Man...   ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaT0s6Gx2FI

I'm really looking forward to hearing the new electric 12-string on a future hooper recording. I'm sure you'll make it chime and sing!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

bruno

Logically, I should have more that enough gear for any one person - however, you never know when GAS strikes.
I will not buy any more guitars ...
Dooh
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Blooby

I saw a baritone Nashville Tele the other day in Guitar Center.  Was $499.  Interesting.

Blooby