Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

DannyB_KY

Unlike wives, you can never have too many Les Pauls.

Facemask93

Finally got myself an electric guitar , it took many trips down to the local guitar emporium Guitar Guitar in Epsom ,Surrey , the other contenders were a , Butterscotch Blonde Tele & Rickenbacker 330.

This is what Fender say

Tone, tradition and innovation. Fender's new American Deluxe Stratocaster® HSS is for guitarists who want a little more. A compound radius fretboard allows effortless string bending anywhere along the neck, and two N3 Noiseless™ pickups provide improved Stratocaster tones while the DH-1 humbucking bridge pickup has more output for fatter lead tones; all with no hum. Reconfigured S-1™ switching offers other distinctive tonal options. The "passing lane" switch instantly routes your signal from any pickup position to the bridge position with the tone circuit bypassed, giving you more overtones and a little more volume. Other features include staggered locking tuners, LSR roller nut, two-point synchronized American Deluxe tremolo bridge with pop-in arm, and beveled neck heel.
£1,258.00

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Speed Demon

That's a beauty! Good choice.

I hope that fingerboard is fireproof. I'm sure it will be getting very warm in the near future.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

danieldesete

Seems like a very safe choice. Can't wait the listen to a little demo. send us mp3s quick please !
hou hou ha ha

danieldesete

hou hou ha ha

steelguitar

Rob, this guitar seems to be a excellent choice.
Fender quality, love the white wood maple neck (look and sounding), the two single-coil pickups for the classic cristal bell tones of Fender, and the humbucker for the warmth and the power, versatility of sounds and pickups configuration with the push pull switch...
The perfect choice for me. Hope to listen to soon this beauty of guitar!
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS