Guitars you Want!

Started by Greeny, September 24, 2008, 09:56:01 AM

AndyR

Quote from: 64Guitars on February 17, 2011, 08:00:31 AM
Quote from: Gritter on February 16, 2011, 03:06:39 PMperjorative?

Quote from: AndyR on February 17, 2011, 01:06:40 AMEr... yeah... just looked it up... (it don't exist! :D)

I thought I knew what it meant!!!??£*!!

I think you meant pejorative.

Thanks 64 :) - I actually came on to post this (and found the AMAZING Good Vibrations in Covers instead).

As it happened, I found pejorative in the book I'm reading on my way home tonight - and it was a real "D'Oh!" moment when I realised my (almost gone) West Country accent had led me astray and convinced me there was an "r" there - I've been through several dictionaries checking "per" today  ::)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Blooby

Quote from: Greeny on February 17, 2011, 05:45:44 AMThis Burns Double Six would do it for me...

Didn't Brian May use Burns pick-ups in his red Special?  I don't think I've actually ever seen a Burns guitar before.  Nice.

Blooby

Greeny

Quote from: Blooby on February 17, 2011, 02:48:42 PM
Quote from: Greeny on February 17, 2011, 05:45:44 AMThis Burns Double Six would do it for me...

Didn't Brian May use Burns pick-ups in his red Special?  I don't think I've actually ever seen a Burns guitar before.  Nice.

Blooby

He certainly did. He also let them make and market a Red Special replica.

Burns guitars are a bit of a British institution, but quite obscure - especially outside of the UK. They were pretty big in the 60's but went out of business in 1970 (returning in the early 90's). They've had some big name players though: Hank Marvin, Jimmy Page and Elvis!

I like their weird, retro styling. This is another bizarre Burns model I've had my eye on too... it's called The Steer. Kind of a semi-acoustic electric. Billy Bragg plays one. I love the look of it...

Facemask93

I've now decided i want a Synth ready guitar to go with my Roland GR-55 , mainly because of the nylon strings & wider neck , but also , because the pickup is inbuilt , the GR3 i've just attached to my PRS Singlecut is good , but , i think a synth ready guitar would be awesome

This is the one i want ( i think )

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Wiley

Guitar's I want!!  Simply put!!  All of them!!  One can never have to many!
PJ

Speed Demon

I could use a Paul Reed Smith. And a couple of Ibanez shred machines.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Geir

Quote from: Wiley on March 11, 2011, 03:34:11 PMGuitar's I want!!  Simply put!!  All of them!!  One can never have to many!
PJ
well put PJ !!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

Quote from: facemask93 on March 10, 2011, 11:49:33 AMI've now decided i want a Synth ready guitar to go with my Roland GR-55 , mainly because of the nylon strings & wider neck , but also , because the pickup is inbuilt , the GR3 i've just attached to my PRS Singlecut is good , but , i think a synth ready guitar would be awesome

This is the one i want ( i think )

Godins are just superb. I love my Godin guitar. I would watch my Jazz burn to save my Godin.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

What a beautiful pair of SG's you have. I've always wanted one because of Bobby Krieger (they've actually got a signature model for him now...), but I've never quite got round to getting one. Beautiful guitars!

JoshCollins

Wouldn't say no to one of those bad men! I've yet to try one out and to compare it to my SC245, it'll be awesome.