Guitars you Want!

Started by Greeny, September 24, 2008, 09:56:01 AM

Greeny

An Epiphone Tele too... well, that was a surprise!  :D

What a f*cking awful headstock though. Just shows how perfectly balanced the original Fender design is, lol

henwrench

Quote from: Greeny on January 26, 2011, 12:05:15 PMI've never understood the price of Rickenbackers - it would be nice if they threw a few budget models into their range. My oh my... the musical adventures I could have with a 12-string Rick, lol.

From what I remember, Rickenbacker are still very much a family run business. They don't just make 'em in the Far East and ship 'em out. I think they still have a small factory, selecting the finest tonewoods etc. Each guitar is lovingly crafted, weeks not hours spent on each and every piece. And, dude, as I said, the 12 string is something else to play. Shut yer eye's, you'd put money on the fact that beneath your fingers on the fretboard there are only 6 stings. That is how amazing they are!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

peterp

The local Mom&Pop music shop has one of these hanging on their rack!
Almost too tempting!

http://www.cortguitars.com/_webapp_2719703/GS-AXE-2

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

FuzzFace

Quote from: peterp on January 27, 2011, 11:18:39 AMThe local Mom&Pop music shop has one of these hanging on their rack!
Almost too tempting!

http://www.cortguitars.com/_webapp_2719703/GS-AXE-2

Ha ha... this is cool... not everyone call pull this off.
Maybe with a tux.

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

FuzzFace

Oh man, I'm hallucinating!

Ha ha... Nice!

This is giving me ideas for my new look.

Speed Demon

I never liked a Bigsby tremolo on any guitar. A real bitch keeping the guitar in tune and a sustain killer.
I removed them and locked the  tailpiece down.
Not perfect but useable.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

dasilvasings

QuoteI want this Danelectro 'Dead on 67' in lime green. It's my birth year and I love the retro vibe of it. It's had some very good reviews. And what's more, it's under £300.

Greeny, is any of these yours? (I mean the danelectros)

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

I had to study this one a long time - just to make sure, lol  :D

Funnily enough, that IS my guitar on the left hand side! Although I can't tell what colour it is in that grainy old B&W.

I wonder how good they were on those guitars? (as if anyone ever cared... lol).