Be Mine - Second Post

Started by Flash Harry, September 19, 2008, 06:11:02 PM

Flash Harry

Be Mine
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Buoyed up by kind words, looking for a Damning Line to finish me off and free all of this time that I spend with my guitar in my hands, I have posted a second twiddle.

Again. Crap singing, appaling time keeping and a thousand other fundamental mistakes.

This is 'Be Mine'.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

talking of the blue nile, this reminmds me of them very much very atmosperic, but the vocals are buried too deep in the mix, so i cant hear a word, pump up the volume on yer vox.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

beleg

Agreed, I don't know if I would have even known there were vocals in this if I had not read the post. Turn them up and let us have a listen.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

Another fine bump! Very atmospheric and experimental music. I think there isn't any reason to keep the vocal level that low. This goes into my head after two listenings! Love this trip!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

I agree that this is very atmospheric. I could hear it being used in cinema for sure. It says it's your second song and that's intense. I don't think I've ever done anything as atmospheric as this.

I'm hearing this being part of a bigger piece or a concept album. I'm amazed at how much emotion is in there. And while I want the vox to be much more coherent (louder) if this were to be used as a sort of 'picture into the mind' of a troubled character it would work very very well.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

OsCKilO

This has the Spook bro!

2008?!?!?!

Awesome
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Flash Harry

Quote from: OsCKilO on August 27, 2010, 07:06:36 AM2008?!?!?!

Second post I think. Or there abouts. I had just started to understand how to use the little silvery friend......
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

henwrench

Me likey!!  Are the drums from the MBR? They sound ace!!   Do more, do more!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Well worth the bump, well done ORH. Atmospheric is the word, can,t make out the lyrics, but that not the point, just a great sound, love this lots!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80