Vote for the next festival (July/August 2010)

Started by 64Guitars, July 12, 2010, 12:05:49 PM

Facemask93

I'm with Geir on the Beatles , so if the Norwegian wood , then I will

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Gnasty

Don`t you find it so funny and comical how close the votes are on 4 subjects!!!

I feel like writing a parody about this! ::)

Comedy,Comedy,Comedy,Comedy,Comedy,Comedy,Comedy,
Funny,Funny,Funny,Funny,Funny,Funny,Funny,Funny,
Parody,Parody,Parody,Parody,Parody,Parody,Parody,
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

Gnasty, your psycological warfare is getting you Nowhere Man !  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gnasty

Quote from: Geir on July 14, 2010, 02:52:38 PMGnasty, your psycological warfare is getting you Nowhere Man;D

Hmmmmmmm....nowhere man eh? Is that a Beatallica song?? The best parody group EVER!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

As some of you may know, I'm a total Beatles nut, but we already have at least a page of Beatles covers we've done previously on here. I've already done collabs on 'Julia', 'Blackbird' and 'Here Comes the Sun', amongst many others by other people. My favourite so far was Hoopers 'Strawberry Fields' - it'll be a hard one to beat!

i.e. The Beatles have been done!

I still haven't recorded my open-mic favourite Norwegian Wood though... lol

Geir

I've ben waiting a Long, Long, Long time for a Beatles fest. Now it's looking good. They are now Number One. ............. Wait ... it's a tie now. ...

Quote from: Greeny on July 15, 2010, 05:47:50 AMAs some of you may know, I'm a total Beatles nut, but we already have at least a page of Beatles covers we've done previously on here. I've already done collabs on 'Julia', 'Blackbird' and 'Here Comes the Sun', amongst many others by other people. My favourite so far was Hoopers 'Strawberry Fields' - it'll be a hard one to beat!

i.e. The Beatles have been done!

I still haven't recorded my open-mic favourite Norwegian Wood though... lol
Yeah ... I know ... we can do Beatles Anytime at all ... I've done "Why don't we do it in the road" Lady madonna" and 4 versions of Blackbird myself ... but there sooooooooooooooo much good stuff to chose from ... in so many styles... it's something for everyone, and it would be really great to hear some of my favorite tunes interpreted by some of my favorite musicians !! This boy is still holding his breath !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

I'd still love to do 'Working Class Hero' by Lennon... hopefully a Beatles-fest would allow some solo stuff too.... ! But not the 'Frog Chorus', 'The Girl is Mine' or 'Ebony and Ivory', lol. BANNED!

Ooooh... we could slip the Bowie / Lennon song 'Fame' in too.... now there's a thought... !