0JimiHendrix0 - Guitar Impro - Just a quick one

Started by Bro, July 04, 2010, 01:31:39 PM

Bro

IMPRO
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A little something I made, just to hopefully being welcomed back in here.

A lot has happend since i was here last time, but I'm back.

Heres a little noodle to hear some progress in my playing :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Satchwood

Cool noodling 0Jimi !!   You can hear your improvements on those runs and phrasing ~ nice work, music school has done you good!  

Oh, and welcome back !!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SE

Cool guitar can hear a few influences in there, Rock ,Jazz and Spanish, nice impro.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Donkeydoo

Man this some great playing.  Had some Classical lessons about 30 years ago.  Never got this good.  Sounds a bit like the Good bad and the Ugly. Or more like Ennio Morricone track he would use.  No greater compliment than that.  Perhaps some Gun fire in the background.  Ended too soon for my liking.

Bluesberry

You are in a whole new league now, very exciting to hear this.  So much confidence and style.  This is very pro jamming.  Nice one.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Ahhh, very nice!!

And good to see you back, bro!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

Good to see you posting again. Man, those skills are really getting honed. Razor sharp skills and very stylish playing. I can also hear the classical and jazz inflections creeping into your repertoire. It's great stuff!

I think the word I'm looking for is eclectic. A mixture of styles superbly played. Looking forward to hearing more.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bro

Wow, thaks for the great replies. Nice that you can hear that i've ben playing classical and jazz lately. I'll be posting more stuff around about now. Thaks people, you'r great
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Geir

Great to hear from you angain M. !!

Seriously skillful playing, this yoear has really boosted your skills to another level !!

More please !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........