LATIN AT MIDNIGHT. By Neil Swanson cp 2010 BMI

Started by SwanSong, July 02, 2010, 05:13:03 PM

Greeny

Great stuff. This a style that you should do more of - it works really well with your keyboard arrangements. Sounds like you might get some Santana lead guitar on here too!

Ferryman

Coming late to this as I have been off the site for a while. Very accomplished Latin track Neil with a great infectious groove. Very nice arrangement as well, the instruments are vey well balanced. As everyone says, a bit of Santana-ish lead would be very cool. You could always post this in the Collaborations section to see if anyone would help out.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

Thanks so kindly for the great words. and thoughts. perhaps one day i may embellish this
by layering and do a guitar solo . from my korg. appreciate it though take care NEIL

Yet another top quality production, ok, a guitar track would be nice but not essential, it stands very nicely on it's own.........Good Stuff..........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

SwanSong

HI WILLIE
AND thanks. i agree guitar would b nice but a lot of folks tell me my songs do pretty
well as it stands. even singers sometimes have trouble as i do do the complete
production of the whole song or covers. but food for thought in future latin songs.!

Redler

Cool song with excellent production, Neil! Like this!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

THANKS ALL. with this great reception , will definately inspire me 2 do more for
your enjoyment and the world to hear.        tc NEIL