Main Menu

Water

Started by Tony W, June 29, 2010, 10:15:41 AM

SE

Great work, this is really catchy, love,in your solos too, hope to hear more.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gritter

Cool rocker, awesome guitar work and sweet vocal! Aces Tony!

Bluesberry

Some folks play guitar their whole lives and never sing or write an original song.  You have all of this under your belt now.  Great job with the mix here, for such a heavy song it is not muddy at all, nice and clear, vocals sound good, superb soloing, lots of expression.  First one in the can, what have you got on your mind for the next one. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

S w e e e e t ! !

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

mr2kewl

W - you opened a serious can of Rock-N-Roll!!!

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Gu Djin

Wish I could rock that well after erm years playing (the fool I think).  Pretty nifty lead there.

Good one to post.
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Redler

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 29, 2010, 05:17:32 PMSome folks play guitar their whole lives and never sing or write an original song.

Agree with Dave! I didn't know the story that started playing last year!! You have written and performed just a fabulous track Tony! Fine job!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kevin Mammoth

Hey TW, great to hear a relative newbie rocking out like that, there is a lot of raw fun going on in your song.  I liked the lead bridge thing that reappeared a few times, simple but melodic with a bit of a 60's garage feel.  Keep on rockin'!
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

scottieD

Wow...only playing for a year?  Amazing.  Way ahead of me!  Great tune too...soaking up the sun indeed :)

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Greeny

Going all the way! Learning guitar is one thing, but writing songs is something that can't really be taught. You're getting into quite a groove with it. Great work!