'Human Cannonball' Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, June 28, 2010, 06:42:08 AM

Bluesberry

For me the standout is that incredible bouncy bass line, bravo on recording and playing that bass.  This song could be an example for all out there on how to lay down a bass line and sit it in the mix perfectly.  Thats the way it sounds to me, that bass grabbed me by the collar and dragged me along for the whole ride.  The signature double wide panned rhythm guitars held me up off the ground, and that vocal just sent it into orbit.  Really like it when you get on a "don't f@ck with Tim" attitude in your songs, you mean business here.  Your solo is spot on the money.  Great song Tim, it is hard and heavy, almost heavy metal without the huge overdriven guitars, it just feels like you are roaring with a double marshall stack, its the swagger that makes it seem so.  Brit-hard-rock-power-pop I say.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Yes - I love it!

Great job with doubling and panning with the guitar. I really liked the bass line and those lyrics. The vocal delivery was awesome - And I thought the levels were perfect. Not too much, settling very nicely in the mix. I always feel good when I get them like that, which isn't very often!

Awesome song!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

This is brilliant!! Everything stands out when you feel like listening to that certain instrument you want.
 Great lyrics and vocals. Like the megaphone like clip in the middle. This is my favourite song from you Tim!Till the future ones no doubt though! :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Redler

Awesome song again, Tim! Thanks for adding the lyrics..they are great!! Like Mark I loved the bass line, especially!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Vanncad

Hey Greeny - That's a great tune man!

Been listening to this one all morning, and I wish someone would "fire" me today too!!
Guitars and bass sound wicked. Great production.

This is really good, I really enjoyed it.

Very cool.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Flash Harry

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Tim.

Don't wait for them to fire you!

Do it!

Kerblammmo!

The parrots have taken seeds: for Tuesday.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Satchwood

Really great song Greeny, really dig those lyrics!!  Everything fits perfect and sounds great!

I really dig the guitar parts on this toe-tapper!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Groundy

A well deserved BVump from Todays Random Dozen...

Love it.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs