Main Menu

Swill A Beer

Started by launched, June 19, 2010, 08:22:37 PM

Vanncad

Great tune Mark.

Love the lyrics and harmonies man. The two vocal tracks sound awesome.
Always love your style.

I think I'm gonna "swill a beer" today in your honour!  ;D
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Black Mary

I raise my glass & salute you launched. Great song. Love the double tracked vox & harmonies. They're spot on. God, I'm gettin really thirsty listening to this. ;D
kingliggermusic

Gary F

Yeah , love those vocals and lyrics!!!
Cool tune Mark!!!
Gary

Donkeydoo

I was going to stay sober tonight now I will have to swill a beer (maybe cider) or 2.   Great song played with feeling.

cuthbert

I dig this one, Mark! Hell, I enjoy all of your posts...  :)

I like the juggernaut strumming (a bit flamenco-ish, to my ear), and your vocals are always a treat.

I also know the feeling of choosing whether to go out and mingle or just stay home with a beer. Whichever you choose is okay, just remember to not spill the beer.  ;)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

lg

Great Lyrics and vox!
All around good song.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

henwrench

Great tune again, love your vocals especially when you 'talk'. One Foot In The Grave......(best album)

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gu Djin

I reckon the vocals,  melody and arrangement are great, but the guitar though ok - didn't do the rest justice.  Nothing wrong with them but it held it back. 

There's a great song in here - go for the redo - I can't wait.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Greeny

This has it all going on. I love the vocal most of all. In fact, I just love your vocal style full stop. The harmonies are out of this world. And you get your acoustic recording just right. Sweet perfection. I'm onto to my second listen, and it just gets better and better.