Main Menu

Float

Started by Pamala, May 28, 2010, 05:33:04 PM

Tangled Wires

Wow, what a song and what a performance, I love songs like this!!!

The music has a dark brooding sound which makes a great contrast for the stunning female vocal...it just sounds brilliant.

This is one deserving on many more listens, a real top song!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Great rock vox and sound, has a early seventies vibe, really enjoyed the listen, great work.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Black Mary

Quote from: Pamala on May 29, 2010, 03:12:49 PM
Quote from: Black Mary on May 28, 2010, 07:14:39 PMGreat performance and really Woodstocky sound to this. Like White Rabbit almost. Vox and playing & song are truly bringing back those memories, but with a modern kink. Guitar definately has a contemporary sound. I love this stuff. U said U weren't happy with the mix? I took the liberty of trying to bring the levels up. Say the word and I'll remove it. Great song ;D
You definetly put some more punch in there...like it!
Cheers Pamala. Phew glad it was ok. I took a liberty. Still listening to this. Sounds great
kingliggermusic

chapperz66

Difficult to argue with great rock song like this.  Love the 6/8 feel and the brooding tempo.  Great vocals and powerful backing.  I'm going to listen again..... 

So there....

Paul

Donkeydoo

Excellent vox and a really heavy song.  Takes me back to my youth unfortunately   Had to listen to the rest of your songs after this one, same standard of guitar and Vox all round.  looking forward to more.

kev

Always look forward to your posts and this top quality as always. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman_1957

Still catching up on a lot of old posts, glad I found thiis one. Pamala, it's superb, really epic and in your face. Your vocals are superb and they really go well with those great riffs. I'll agree with those that highlighted the psychedelic/Grace Slick feel here, but it's also got a really heavy edge. The whole piece works really well, this is just excellent stuff. Well done, really enjoyed it!

Cheers,

Nigel

Jim1970

COOL!
Heavy Distorted Guitars go great with your
fanastic vocals!!
JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Some serious rocking going on, love it! OTD!!!!!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely