2 streams music by tharek drunken ramblings by jim

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 22, 2010, 06:52:39 PM

Satchwood

Wow, this is great, artsy and improv at it's finest!!     i like your laugh.....and cool lyrics and singing!   Poetic ramblings ... The music is quite a bit different then T's normal stuff, but i really luv it!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gary F

Donkeydoo

Loved it, then i have drunk 5 bottles of  special reserve 8.2% westons cider.  With a few vodka chasers.  I would copy it to my mp3 player but can't remember how to do it.  Great.

Bluesberry

Quote from: Donkeydoo on May 23, 2010, 11:06:21 AMLoved it, then i have drunk 5 bottles of  special reserve 8.2% westons cider.  With a few vodka chasers.  I would copy it to my mp3 player but can't remember how to do it.  Great.
Thats the spirit.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

there is good reason we scots call alkyhol gabby water, here is a fine example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA0hQboM3TA
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

Quote from: Donkeydoo on May 23, 2010, 11:06:21 AMLoved it, then i have drunk 5 bottles of  special reserve 8.2% westons cider.  With a few vodka chasers.  I would copy it to my mp3 player but can't remember how to do it.  Great.

Ha, i hate when that happens and can't remember how to post or download.... ha!

Nice vid ORH, ha gabby water!   Your collab with T is fabulous Jim!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gu Djin

Sounds pretty good to me, but what do I know?  Doesn't matter, still sounds good to me.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

djbride

Wow, I can't believe you just did this improv in one take Jim.
Score another one for alcohol.
Great music and killer guitar work. I like the crunchy sound you get on this
Vox are outstanding.
And that evil laugh sent chills up my spine.
Excellent work.
and I can never think of another word that rhymes either
:)
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend