ours by the longhair tigers work in progress

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 21, 2010, 05:35:55 AM

Oldrottenhead

ours take 4
Time:
0:00
Volume:
damian and i have been working away at this one for a few days now, think its starting to come together but i think some additions are needed between the vocals all idea welcome
music performed and composed by damian lertora lyrics written and sung by oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Sounds the biz to me, that track is just too good and your vox suit it to a tee, only an idea would be a really reverb guitar with delay with a recurring  riff in between the vox, but only in the far backround so as not to overpower the rest of this excellent tune.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Kevin Mammoth

Good tune with almost a "world" dance feel.  That keyboard figure at the end works well, you could maybe use that a bit more throughout the song
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Oldrottenhead

Ours - Take 5
Time:
Volume:
damian has been reading the posts methinks just got this in my email
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

theres been another few mixes but im drunk so cant tell
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

ours- finale que
Time:
Volume:
this might be the one......................
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

You're right - this IS the one. The 'Blue Monday' bassline gives it real depth and power. And the high-low vocals at the chorus add a perfect lift / contrast. This is a superbly put together track. Radio-friendly and radio-ready. Outstanding.

Gu Djin

Nice to hear a tune develop into the finished item.  Great sounds.  Love the vox.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Nelson

I'm sorry Mr. Bowie. but these sets are reserved for the Longhair Tigers.
Did someone turn on my radio...  this song is radio ready.
Great job guys.

-Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Kevin Mammoth

this song has been stuck in my head ever since I made my last post - I don't know how many times the lyric "stop a bullet with my heart" has recurred in my mind - you may have some created sort of anthem here!
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....