Freaking Awesome SOund Dunny!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP I SAY!!!!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

danieldesete

Thanks for the bump, I nearly missed this little treasure. You play with your heart
hou hou ha ha

pjd1

Thanks again for the bump OsCkilo and Danieldesete glad you liked it reminds me of Spain, beer , heat, and a sweat drenched guitar !!!

Thanks again

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Boognish

Very nice! This is great... very soothing and a warm, rich sound from your Variax... makes me jealous for a nice classical guitar with silky nylon strings!
Okay to cover.

Tangled Wires

I think I heard and commented on this a while back on Tony's site, and thought I would remind myself what a fantastic piece of music this was...beautifully constructed and played. It would be stunning as a soley acoustic guitar piece, but those strings just take it to an even higher level.
Wish I could play acoustic like this!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Awesome Dunny, even better playing than I remember (Didn't think that was possible!!). Beautiful composition!!

pjd1

Thank you My musical friends  !! made a sunny day even brighter !

Cheers Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Tony W

This is one I just can't listen to enough. I swear, every time this comes up on my Ipod in my truck, I want to pull over and listen to it.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

Man , it certainly takes some fine talent to compose such a fabulous piece of music like this , it really is beautiful , and the skills needed to play it as well dont come cheap , Paul , you totally blew my mind with your efforts , and how could i not like a song with Villa in the title

Absolutely well done my friend , in fact , Bravo

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper