jeffrey's fridge by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 30, 2010, 10:42:15 AM

OsCKilO

Quote from: Tony W on May 01, 2010, 01:35:26 PM
Quote from: Flash Harry on April 30, 2010, 01:32:21 PMHow can I get to un-know about it?

1. Grab Hammer
2. Strike Own Head
3. Repeat until you wonder who hit you in the head with a hammer.

Great "wrong Song " Jim...

Now everyone Gather around.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SE

Not your usual stuff, but an excellent departure, if freaky was your aim you,ve hit it spot on.     Yer aff yer heid ma man.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

QuoteYer aff yer heid ma man.
he! you parliamo glasgow nae borra ma man
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

The fact I like it worries me, lol. Although it's not quite as worrying as the mind that devises something like this! It doesn't even sound like James. It's like the vocal is coming from a strange person who has been locked away inside of him (for very good reasons...), lol.

It's mad but brilliant. Not scary, just inspired. And the Juno is sounding fab.

Ferryman

The thread accompanying this song is almost as scary as the song itself. As usual, I can't really hear the lyrics (post them please?) but the sound is fabulous, I just love what you did with the Juno, it's really very clever and creates a fantastic soundscape. The vocals are great, they really don;t sound like you. I don't know how you manage to sing in so many different styles and carry them all off. The high parts are very nicely handled.

This is the logical progression from "Come Inside" - one of us should bump that for our newer bretheren.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

pjd1

As i have said before ORH dont know were you get your,e ideas from but they are cool !! amazing output you have and your,e groups . scarry !!!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Oldrottenhead

stuck the words on the start of the thread alongside the song
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

djbride

Very creepy song. Music and effects really make the song. The vocal and delivery is enough to make my skin crawl  (in  GOOD WAY)   :)
Great work on this song no matter how bizzare the subject is.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend